Women's Summit Cragstone Pro Approach Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Cragstone Pro Approach Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
The Summit Cragstone Pro Approach Shoes are designed to defy the limits of what's possible in technical scrambling terrains. With their three-strap Boa® fit system, light and breathable mono-layer Spectra® uppers, and protective ESS edging plate, they offer exceptional comfort and support without the unnecessary weight or bulk. The heel loop's compatible with a carabiner, while the flexible Vibram® Litebase Megagrip™ outsole offers unparalleled grip over wet, dry, muddy and loose terrain - giving you the confidence to navigate rocky paths and rugged trails.
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 225.2 g / Pair: 450.4 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Upper is asymmetrical for medial protection and a precise fit ideal in technical terrains
- Boa® fit system with a three-strap construction
- Mono-layer Spectra® upper fabric for ultralight durability and breathability
- Heel loop for carabiner compatibility
- SOLE UNIT: Lightweight EVA midsole
- ESS ground filter in forefoot
- Vibram® Litebase Megagrip outsole
- Built for both mountain scrambling and vertical adventures, the Men’s Summit Cragstone Pro combines the best features of lightweight hiking, trail running and approach footwear. Is a sure-footed, performance-focused approach shoe designed for confident movement in and around rocks. With its three-strap Boa® fit system and protective ESS edging plate, the Cragstone will help you comfortably take on technical adventures
- Vibram® Megagrip
- Vibram® Megagrip delivers the optimal balance of stability and flexibility for adaptation to almost any type of terrain.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.