Men's TNF X Alfie Kungu Nuptse Street Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's TNF X Alfie Kungu Nuptse Street Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Part of the exclusive collaboration between The North Face® and London-based artist Alfie Kungu, discover a collection forged from a love of wild, outdoor spaces translated into urban pieces through vibrant colours and symbols. Inspired by the next-level warmth of our Nuptse Jacket, our Nuptse Mules bring winter-long cosiness and comfort. That's thanks to a 500-fill of responsibly-sourced, ultra-warm down insulation that retains heat in cold, damp conditions.
- Upper :
- Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 245.51 g / Pair: 491.02 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-14 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- 550-fill goose down; 100% of our virgin down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Foldable-heel design allows you to wear it as a mule
- Webbing pull loops at the heel and instep for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Durable rubber outsole for protection whether you’re inside or outdoors
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.