NSE Low Street Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the NSE Low Street Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Combining their street-ready looks with super-warm recycled insulation, the NSE Low Street Boots are ready for all your city adventures. The spacer-mesh fixed tongue and fixed elastic laces make them easier to slip on and off whenever you're in a hurry. And the minimalist Surface Control™ rubber outsole has micro-lugs for lightweight traction without compromising on durability.
- Upper :
- Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Outsole-Grade Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Insulation :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 258.5 g / Pair: 517 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with 100% recycled polyester fill added for a puffy look and feel
- Spacer-mesh fixed tongue and fixed elastic laces makes it easier to slip on and off
- Durable construction for everyday wear
- Canvas rand for lightweight protection
- SOLE UNIT: Outsole-grade moulded-EVA midsole
- Made with 20% bio-based material, the minimalist Surface Control™ rubber outsole has micro-lugs for lightweight traction
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.