Men's ThermoBall™ Traction Winter Booties
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's ThermoBall™ Traction Winter Booties in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Upper :
- Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sole Unit :
- Outsole Made with up to 20% Recycled Rubber
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 240 g / Pair: 480 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-14 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth, even when wet
- Easy on/off design
- SOLE UNIT: Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.