TNF X Online Ceramics Sherap Traction Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X Online Ceramics Sherap Traction Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Part of the exclusive collaboration between The North Face® and Los Angeles streetwear label Online Ceramics, our Sherap Traction Climb Mules are made with synthetic insulation designed to mimic natural down, keeping you warm in cool, damp conditions. And thanks to ultra-grippy rubber outsoles, you'll stay firm-footed wherever you tread.
- Lining :
- 100% Polyester
- Sockliner :
- Outsole :
- Custom "Online Ceramics" sun & moon webbing strap
- Co-branded The North Face X Online Ceramics logo on heel
- UPPER: Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.