Women's Nuptse II Winter Booties
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Nuptse II Winter Booties in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
It's like walking around with your feet still inside your duvet - our iconic Nuptse Booties are back, now in a waterproof version. They feature 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down and durable grippy rubber soles optimum optimised for winter walking. The waterproof DryVent™ membrane will keep your feet dry in the snow.
- Upper :
- Durable, Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density, Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 269.32 g / Pair: 538.64 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Durable and protective overlays
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- 700-fill goose down; 100% of our virgin down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Durable heel webbing for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- UPPER: Durable, recycled P.E.T. ripstop
- Outsole-grade EVA is lightweight and offers high-level durability
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.