Women's Nuptse Strap Booties II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Nuptse Strap Booties II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Weight :
- ½ pair 310 g, pair 619.16 g
- Waterproof, 100% recycled closed-woven polyester upper
- 700 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Durable and protective overlays
- Durable heel webbing and waterproof front zip for easy on/off
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Outsole-grade EVA is lightweight and offers optimum durability
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.