Teen Antora Rain Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teen Antora Rain Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Embrace rainy days and keep the fun going for longer with the Antora Rain Trousers. Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ technology protects teen adventurers from even the heaviest downpours, but it's breathable enough to stop them from getting hot and sweaty. These trousers feature a reflective bar on the back of the legs so they can be seen when it starts to get dark. Even better - the recycled lining provides plenty of airflow to keep explorers feeling cool and comfortable.
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 109 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon Ripstop with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal drawcord
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Quarter-length side zips
- Adjustable ankle tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective bar on back of legs for enhanced visibility
- Reflective logo on left leg for enhanced visibility
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.