Teens' ThermoBall™ Traction Winter Mules II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' ThermoBall™ Traction Winter Mules II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
In the tent or out of it, young explorers will love slipping on our warming Thermoball™ Traction Winter Mules at the end of a long day's adventure. With a water-resistant upper and a cosy fleece lining, they'll provide unbelievable warmth and comfort thanks to synthetic insulation that mimics fluffy down. A rubber outsole is grippy even in damp conditions.
- Upper :
- Water-Repellent, Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Full-Sheet Rubber Outsole for Traction
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 94 g / Pair: 188 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 10-7 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Water-repellent, recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Cosy fleece lining
- SOLE UNIT: Full-sheet rubber outsole for traction
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.