Teens' 1996 Retro Nuptse Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' 1996 Retro Nuptse Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
- Fabric - Body :
- 57 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Centreback :
- 54,61 cm
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Fabric - Overlay :
- 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish in Collar & Yoke
- Inspired by the iconic design of our 1996 original, the Teens' 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest is durable and ultra-warm
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Horizontal quilting
- Abrasion-resistant overlay on collar and yoke
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Shock cord at the hem for adjustability
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversized logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Novelty fabrics available in select colourways
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.