Kids' Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Your young explorer has more options when they're on the trail in our Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket. It's fully reversible, so they can turn it inside out for a different look and it works just as well both ways. It's insulated with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, which keeps them warm even in wet weather. Zipped chest and hand pockets hold small essentials securely while they're on the move. This versatile jacket is made from recycled materials, meaning it's also a choice that's kinder to the environment.
- Fabric - Outer :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Reverse :
- 50D, 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 150g in Sleeves and 100g in Hood
- Sizes :
- 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
- Centreback :
- 47,625 cm
- Fully reversible
- Outer and reverse made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Split kangaroo hand pocket on outer
- Elastic binding on hood, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.