Kids' Sierra Etip™ Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Sierra Etip™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
The Sierra Etip™ Gloves aren't just warm and a little bit retro. They also have full touchscreen compatibility so little explorers can use their phone without taking them off. They're made with soft high pile fleece and feature a silicone gripper on the palm to minimise accidental phone dropping.
- Fabric - Body :
- 100% Polyester Bonded High Pile fleece
- Fabric - Back of Hand Panel :
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric - Palm :
- 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Elastane-Knit Fleece
- Fabric - Palm Overlay :
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex Elastane
- Fabric - Thumb and Index Finger :
- Etip™ Compatible
- Sizes :
- Body made with polyester bonded high pile fleece
- Back-of-hand panel made with recycled nylon
- Silicone gripper palm overlay for a better grip
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Zigzag stitch at palm side of wrist for an improved fit
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Heat transfer logo
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.