Men's Speedlight Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Speedlight Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Rugged yet forgiving, the Speedlight Trousers are classic softshell all-rounders. Designed for above the tree line alpine activities, from glacier crossing to ridge climbing, they feature WindWall™ technology and a water-repellent treatment. Four-way stretch means they won't get in your way when scrambling; ripstop nylon in the reinforcement areas over the knees and sides means they can take brushes with rock; and quick-drying FlashDry™ fabric actively wicks away sweat. Three zipped pockets and a removable elasticated belt finish them off nicely.
- Fabric – Body :
- 90D, 148 G/M², 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch, WindWall™ with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Knee and Side Panels :
- 90D, 152 G/M², 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane, Ripstop
- Avg Weight :
- Inseam :
- Sizes :
- Stretch FlashDry™ fabric
- Elasticated removable belt
- Three zipped pockets
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.