Men’s Summit L6 FUTURELIGHT™ Down Belay Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Summit L6 FUTURELIGHT™ Down Belay Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- 81,2 cm
- Fabric - Body:
- 30D 56 g/² Pertex Quantum® Pro—100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Seat, lower and inner legs, and cuff abrasionpanels:
- 40D 100 g/m² DryVent™ Alpha 2L—100% nylon faille weave
- Fabric - Lining:
- 20D 35 g/m² 100% nylon
- Down insulation:
- 800 fill goose down throughoutthe body; 700 fill goose down in sleeves; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation:
- 133 gPrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in lower legs; 80 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in waistband, shoulders and back
- S, M, L, XL
- Average weight:
- 780 g
- Relaxed fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in the lower body provides compression resistance
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zipwith fulllength draft tube
- Coated with DWR finish for added water repellency
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integrated suspender system
- Thick,warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets offer external and internalaccess
- Tough grip zones onshoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Weldedbaffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots