Men's Summit Series Himalayan Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series Himalayan Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
- Body :
- 40D 74 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER® Active
- Lining :
- 50D 61 g/m² 100% polyester
- Main body and sleeve insulation :
- 800 fill goose down
- Back panel and lower shoulder insulation :
- 700 fill goose down
- Shoulder panel, storm flap, pocket flap and cuff area insulation :
- 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
- Weight :
- 1410 g
- Coated with durable water repellent (DWR) finish for added water repellency
- Welded-baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Extra-long, two-way centre front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets offer external and internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place