Men's Freedom Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Freedom Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Laidback style combined with practical details is a given with the Freedom Trousers. Made using DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric technology, they'll keep you dry and sweat-free. The numerous pockets provide plenty of grab-and-go storage and the stretchy grippy gaiters fit over both ski and board boots, keeping snow at bay.
- Fabric - Solid Colours :
- 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Heather Style :
- 166 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Style :
- 123 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.