Men's '73 North Face Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's '73 North Face Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 39 G/M², WindWall™—94% Recycled Nylon, 6% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Inner Cuffs :
- 200 G/M², 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Elastane Knit
- Fabric - Pocket Bags :
- 105 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Tricot
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Down
- Centreback :
- 83,82 cm
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- DWR finish for added water repellency
- Removable three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way centre front zip
- Dual-entry, envelope-style hand pockets with a hook-and-loop flap-closure top entry and a side entry
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Integrated knit inner cuffs
- Embroidered arrowhead bartacks
- Embroidered logo on the left hand pocket; Style OPH: vintage graphic on the right sleeve; Style OVQ: anniversary label on the centre back