Men's Antora Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Antora Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 109 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable-Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Body, Upper Yoke & Pocket Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Hood, Lower Body & Sleeve Lining :
- 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Drop-tail hem