Men’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Average weight:
- 600 g
- S, M, L, XL
- Centre back:
- 81.28 cm
- Two #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, pack-friendly chest pockets/ventswith low-profile bellows and radio loops
- Pack-compatible, #3 YKK® AquaGuard® chest zip provides access to the inside of the jacket
- #3 YKK®AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Integrated wrist gussets and elasticthumb-loop cuffs
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Radio clips on the collar
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Adjustable, ergo drop hem with rivetedcord-lock adjustment system
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices