Men’s Unlimited Steep Series™ Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Unlimited Steep Series™ Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Average weight:
- 370 g
- Centre back
- 71.12 cm
- Fabric - body
- 10D 27 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- S, M, L, XL
- Fabric - Hood, sleeves, side panels, and lower back and front hem panel
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 83% nylon, 17% elastane stretch woven with FlashDry-XD™ and DWR finish
- 800 fill ProDown™; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Slim fit|Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding|Lightweight 10D fabric to keep you agile|Fixed, Lycra®-bound, under-helmet hood|Highlybreathable, stretch-woven fabric on hood, sleeves, sides, lower back and front hem for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport|Two secure-zip, pack-friendlychest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket|Integrated thumb loop cuffs|Adjustable hem for a precise fit|Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitch-free, non-bonded baffles|FlashDry™ technology pushes moisture to the surface of the fabric and eliminates it as fast as possible, keeping you dry|High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather