Men's 2000 Synthetic Puffer Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 2000 Synthetic Puffer Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
- Centreback :
- 66,04 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 74 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 360 G/M², 98% Recycled Polyester, 2% Polyester
- Sizes :
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Encased-elastic waistband
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Reflective, exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Slanted hand pockets with a reflective, exposed zip and zip garage
- Curved yoke and quilt seams
- Binding on cuffs and hem
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.