Men's '78 Low-Fi Hi-Tek Windjammer Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's '78 Low-Fi Hi-Tek Windjammer Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
- Fabric - Lower Body :
- 145 G/M², WindWall™—76% Nylon, 24% Cotton Woven Faille
- Fabric - Upper Body :
- 110 G/M², WindWall™—83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Recycled Cotton Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Polyester Plain Weave
- Insulation :
- 60g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Centreback :
- 74,93 cm
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- Hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Storm flap covers the centre front half zip
- Dropped shoulders
- Secure-zip centre front pocket
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and oversized logo on the back-right shoulder
- Hidden-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal hem cinch-cord for adjustability
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.