Men's RMST Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's RMST Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Centreback :
- 66,04 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 35 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 100% Nylon Woven with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Sizes :
- Relaxed fit with a boxy silhouette
- Remastered version of an iconic style
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Hood stows in collar
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal hand pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Elastic cuffs at sleeves
- Oversized logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and RMST logo on the right sleeve
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble drying reactivates the durable water-repellent (DWR) coating on the outside. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can leave your gear to dry by hanging it over a warm radiator or ironing it with a towel on top.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.