Men's Flight Series™ Lightriser Wind Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Flight Series™ Lightriser Wind Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Running & training
Created in collaboration with our trail running athletes, Flight Series™ takes you longer, stronger. And in the Lightriser, this translates to simplicity and low weight. But don't be fooled by its minimalist good looks; the packable Lightriser harnesses WindWall™ technology to block chilly winds while letting air circulate through the perforations for breathability.
- Centreback :
- 67,945 cm
- Fabric :
- 39 G/M², WindWall™—94% Recycled Nylon, 6% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- This incredibly lightweight WindWall™ Flight Series™ jacket provides protection against the elements without weighing you down
- WindWall™ shell offers breathable, wind-resistant protection
- Attached, three-piece hood with binding
- Stows in pocket inside collar
- Hand strap for carrying jacket when it’s packed inside the collar pocket
- Darted sleeves for maximum mobility
- Elastic thumb loops at cuffs
- Engineered perforations at center back for breathability
- Flight Series™ logo engineered into fabric on back
- Reflective logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.