Men's Cragstone Vent Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cragstone Vent Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Built for mountain scrambling and vertical adventures, our Cragstone Vent Hiking Shoes combine the best features of lightweight hiking, trail running and approach footwear into a light and supportive shoe. The climbing-inspired asymmetrical lacing offers comfort and protection, while the breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dry on the climb. Abrasion-resistant with grippy soles, these shoes will endure the challenges of every hike - even in the toughest mountain conditions.
- Upper :
- Vented, Abrasion-Resistant Mélange Spacer Mesh
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 314 g, Pair: 628 g
- Sizes :
- 7-13 14
- Sole Unit :
- ESS Ground Filter in Forefoot
- UPPER: Vented, abrasion-resistant mélange spacer-mesh upper
- Ripstop rear quarter and tongue
- Climbing-inspired asymmetrical lacing for comfort and protection
- SOLE UNIT: ESS ground filter in forefoot for rock protection
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 3.5 mm lugs
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.