Men's VECTIV™ Fastpack FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Fastpack FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Performance Mesh with a Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 256 g / Pair: 512 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant performance mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Double-punched eye row for fine-tuned lacing
- Moulded Lycra® collar
- Protective moulded-TPU toe cap and no-sew mud-guard
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 4 mm lugs for superior traction
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.