Women's Cragstone Leather Waterproof Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Cragstone Leather Waterproof Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Upper :
- Moulded 3D Nubuck Leather Vamp and Quarter, Waterproof DryVent™ Membrane
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 309.8 g, Pair: 619.6 g
- Sizes :
- Sole Unit :
- Lightweight, High-Rebound EVA Midsole
- UPPER: Moulded 3D nubuck-leather vamp and quarter
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group (LWG)–certified tanneries
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Scratch-rubber toe and heel for rugged terrain
- Outdoor-inspired webbing and lace details
- SOLE UNIT: Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 3.5 mm lugs is optimised for hiking
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.