Women's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
We've brought our iconic Nuptse design straight from the 90s and brought it bang up to date. It has a boxy design, is filled with cosy RDS goose down and is also water-resistant with a packable hood: perfect in changeable weather. it also stows neatly away into the pocket when you don't need it.
- Centreback :
- 60,325 cm
- Fabric – Body :
- 40D, 54 G/M², 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Collar, Yoke and Lining :
- 50D, 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles inspired by the 1996 Nuptse
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Encased elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Bungee cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.