Women's Aconcagua Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aconcagua Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Windproof fabric reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
The Aconcagua Down Jacket is named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere. And things get a little cold up there. Which is why we've loaded this insulated hiking gilet with a combination of responsibly-sourced down and Heatseeker™ Eco. It's the perfect layer to pull on when you want light protection where you need it most.
- Centreback :
- Insulation – Body :
- 550-Fill Goose Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Fabric – Body :
- 40D x 55D, 49 G/M² WindWall™–100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation – Side Panels :
- 150g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Side Panels
- Avg Weight :
- Cosy, brushed chin-guard lining
- VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand warmer pockets
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.