Women's 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Our iconic 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Gilet brings you retro street style in a cosy, water-repellent package. With a boxy design and oversize baffles filled with RDS goose down, you can even pack it into a hand pocket when the sun comes out. It's a wardrobe staple that gives you freedom of movement and matches your spirit of adventure.
- Centreback :
- 60,325 cm
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Avg Weight :
- 415 g
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Collar, Yoke & Lining :
- 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body :
- 54 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Relaxed fit with a boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Gilet
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Gilet stows in right hand pocket
- Shock cord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 gilet
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.