Women's Nuptse Short Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Nuptse Short Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
The Nuptse has been delivering game-changing warmth since 1992 and no other jacket has journeyed so naturally from the mountains to city streets. With this cropped version, we've kept the original baffle design and boxy shape from '96 and updated it with a new, shorter length. It's loaded with 700-fill responsibly-sourced down for long-lasting warmth.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 20D, 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Matte Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Collar and Yoke :
- 50D, 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Cropped, boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles inspired by the 1996 Nuptse
- Exposed, two-way centre front zip
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 jacket
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.