Women's Hikesteller Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hikesteller Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
This product can be combined with other Triclimate®-compatible products for complete weather protection.
When you need to adapt to changing conditions on the hiking trail, you can't beat our Hikesteller Triclimate Jacket for all-round protection, whatever the weather throws at you. It features a DryVent™ breathable-waterproof hooded outer and a quilted Thermolite™ Eco insulated inner that you can wear together or separately depending on what the weather's doing. Both layers have The North Face® logos on the front and back, and the outer also has hidden zipped pockets to keep small valuables safe while you're on the move.
- Fabric :
- 109 G/M², 89% Nylon, 11% Polyester / Woven / Plain / DryVent™ / DWR 2L Hydrophilic PU Lamination
- Sizes :
- Exterior 2L DryVent™ coating with DWR finish
- Includes triclimate tape with snaps on collar and cuffs
- Bonded hood peak with wire
- Back hood adjustment
- Hidden zip side hand pockets
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Curved body cutline
- Hidden waist adjustment
- TNF front and back white heat transfer logo
- DryVent™ logo 4” from sleeve hem
- 2” baffles
- Quilting shape follows cutline
- Inner jacket compatible with triclimate loop and snap
- Elastic binding cuffs
- TNF heat transfer logo on front and back
- 5” high back vent
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2022 3:24:04 AM EDT