Women's Canyonlands Hoodie
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Canyonlands Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
As hiking fleece hoodies go, the Canyonlands is one of the most versatile. The smooth brushed fabric feels good against your skin and helps keep you just-right warm. Stow hands in the kangaroo pocket when things get a little chilly.
- Fabric - Solid :
- 75D, 225 G/M², 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane Smooth-Face Fleece with a Brushed Back
- Fabric - Heather :
- 80D, 225 G/M², 56% Recycled Polyester, 40% Polyester, 4% Elastane Smooth-Face Fleece with a Brushed Back
- Sizes :
- 200-weight, stretch smooth-face fleece with a brushed back for comfort
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Set-in sleeves
- Kangaroo hand pocket
- Self fabric cuffs and hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.