Women's Stratos Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Stratos Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Whether commuting, cruising around town or hiking dirt trails, the Stratos Jacket is your reliable wet and windy weather protection thanks to DryVent™ technology. This two-layer shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable so whether running for a train or pacing it towards the next mountain hut you won't get all hot and sweaty with a wet-from-the-inside feeling. And if you do get really warm but the rain won't let up, underarm zips help you let off extra steam. Velcro® cuffs, a shock cord hem and adjustable brimmed hood do their best to keep the elements at bay.
- Centreback :
- Fabric :
- 70/D, 128 G/M², Two-Layer DryVent™–100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Mesh body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Two secure-zip hand pockets with water-repellent finish
- Pit zips
- Adjustable fixed hood with bonded brim
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with VELCRO® adjustment
- Embroidered logo
- Centre front water repellent zip
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.