Women's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% recycled polyester with brushed tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Average weight:
- 830 g
- Centre back:
- 78.74 cm
- S, M, L, XL
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Pack-compatible #5 YKK® AquaGuard® pit-zip vents
- Standard fit
- Cell phone pocket on the left chest
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Integrated cuff closure
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- Pass-through pocket
- Pack-friendly pockets and venting
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Two-way, adjustable hood management system for dialled coverage