Women's VECTIV™ Exploris II Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Exploris II Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Performance Mesh
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 384 g, Pair: 768 g
- Sizes :
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- SURFACE CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant performance-mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a 3D TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2 mm greater stack height than the S21/F21 version
- Broader platform below the foot provides inherent stability
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward. Discover more about VECTIV™\n
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection. Discover more about FUTURELIGHT™\n
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.