Youth Forrest Fleece Trapper Hat
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth Forrest Fleece Trapper Hat in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
Whatever they're getting up to, keep young adventurers warm and cosy in the Forrest Fleece Trapper Hat. It's made with ultra-comfy 100% recycled fleece earflaps that can be worn up or down. The combination of WindWall™ and a water-repellent outer coating blocks the wind and protects against the first flurry of snow or rain, meaning they can stay outside for as long as they like.
- Fabric - Crown and Inner Earflap :
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Fabric - Brim and Outer Earflap :
- WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Crown Lining :
- TKA 100—100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Sizes :
- Fabric made with recycled polyester
- Cosy, nubby fleece
- Earflaps with a hook-and-loop closure for extra warmth
- Shock cord with a recycled-ocean-plastic toggle on the back for an adjustable fit
- Logo patch
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.