Explore Bardu II Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Explore Bardu II Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Crafted using tough materials, this product is engineered to last.
The quirky Explore Bardu II is the cross-body bag for the explorer who dares to be different. Just the right size for your day-to-day essentials, it's made from our trademark Base Camp fabric for ultimate durability. For added versatility, the detachable webbing strap can be adjusted to be worn cross-body or over the shoulder.
- Fabric - Body :
- 300D Recycled Polyester with TPE PVC Coating and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Webbing :
- Burly Base Camp fabric makes this bag both durable and stylish
- Detachable, adjustable webbing strap allows for a shoulder or cross-body carry
- Zipped main compartment with a key clip holds your essentials
- Internal, fleece-lined mesh organisation pockets
- Volume | 2,5 Litres
- Dimensions | 17 cm x 17 cm x 8 cm
- Avg Weight | 600 g
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2022 3:22:34 AM EDT