Men's Sidecut GORE-TEX® Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Sidecut GORE-TEX® Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 162 G/M², GORE-TEX® 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Cuffs :
- 265 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 697 g
- Sizes :
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX® 3L fabric
- Adjustable, integrated waist belt
- Zip fly and snap-tab closure
- Removable suspenders
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Two hook-and-loop-closure, patch-on cargo pockets
- Inner-thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Zipped outseam hem gusset with an additional snap adjustment
- Hem gaiter with grip elastic and a boot hook
- High-denier hem binding for durability
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.