Glenclyffe Low Street Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Glenclyffe Low Street Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Fabric - Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Upper Made with 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Sole Unit :
- Moulded-EVA Footbed with a 100% Recycled PET Top Sheet / Single-Density Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 435 g, Pair: 870 g
- Sizes :
- 5-13 14
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant upper made with 100% recycled polyester
- Stretch bootie construction for ankle comfort and a sock-like fit
- Quick-lace system
- Synthetic-leather protective rand and heel
- Contemporary rustproof hardware offers an approach setup for a precise fit
- Signature The North Face® daisy-chain heel webbing for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Moulded-EVA footbed with a 100% recycled PET top sheet
- Single-density molded-EVA midsole
- Non-marking VIBRAM® XS Trek rubber outsole for the optimal balance of traction and durability
- All-terrain-grip 4 mm outsole lugs
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.