Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- 77,47 cm
- Average weight:
- 520 g
- S, M, L, XL
- 40D x 40D 110 g/m² 95% recycled nylon, 5% elastane ripstop with tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with gogglewipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Two pack-friendly chest pockets/vents with radio loops, featuring #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch mini powder skirt
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loopcuffs
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Pack-compatible #3 YKK® AquaGuard® chest zip provides easy access to the inside of the jacket
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding