Women's Dragline Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dragline Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Bib Trousers are waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology, but they're uniquely made using recycled and bio-based materials, lowering your impact on nature, where we know you love to play. They feature a comfortable, adjustable suspender system, articulated shaping for freedom of movement and reinforcements on high-wear areas for durability.
- Fabric - Body :
- 216 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-equalizes with a single pull
- Adjustable waist belt
- Covered, side-entry zip on right
- Patch-on chest pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Two patch-on cargo pockets with a hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Hem gusset with a snap closure
- Gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inner-thigh vents
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.