Women's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
- Average weight:
- 630 g
- 70D x 70D 159 g/m² 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- Centre back:
- 73.66 cm
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- One horizontal, internal pocket
- One horizontal, bellowed pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Perforated tricot at chin guard allows for breathability and comfort
- Zero shoulder seamsfor optimum comfort with a pack
- Three-layer fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- Standard fit
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Hem cinch cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Internal elastic thumb loop at cuffs keeps sleeves in place for easylayering
- Oversize cordlocks at hood and hem are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage at the back
- Velcro® cuff tabs
- Two large internal,mesh drop pockets
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON® centre front zip
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim and single-pull back adjust
- 100% windproof fabric
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced mobility