You can click here to register or by clicking on the link at the top of the screen.
For your safety, we require passwords to contain:
- at least eight (8) characters
- at least one (1) numerical character (e.g. 5)
- at least 1 uppercase letter (e.g. N)
- at least one (1) lowercase letter (e.g. t)
We recommend that you construct your password using the guidelines below. Following these guidelines makes it difficult for someone to guess your password.
- Use different passwords for different accounts. If someone does obtain your password for one account, this will prevent them from accessing your other accounts
- Passwords should not be based on a user’s well-known or easily accessible personal information or that of his or her friends, family members, pets, etc. Personal information also includes logon I.D., name, birthday, address, phone number, social security number, or any permutations thereof.
- Passwords should not be words that can be found in a standard dictionary (English or foreign) or are publicly known slang or jargon
- Passwords should not be based on fictional characters from books, films, and so on
If you are a registered user, click on the 'LOG IN' link located on the top of the screen or by clicking here and enter your email address and password. If you are not a registered user, click on the 'LOG IN' link on the top of the screen and create an account by following the instructions provided.
Registration is not required. You can always place an order at the The North Face® online store as a guest. If you plan to make regular purchases through our site, we recommend that you register. This will save you time when re-ordering at the The North Face® online store. Our registration process is fast and free.
You will not be required to re-enter your shipping or billing addresses every time you order online. Whenever you place an order, it will be delivered to the registered address on file, unless you direct us otherwise. You can browse, shop and, if necessary, complete your order at a later time. We'll keep track of the items you've already put in your shopping bag so that when you come back later, you will not have to re-select the items again. Please note that placing items to your shopping bag for purchase at a later time does not guarantee item availability.
If you have forgotten your account password, please follow the LOG IN procedure and then click on the "Forgot your password" link and we will email you a new one straight away.
Log-in to The North Face® Online Store, and click on the "My Account" link located at the top of the screen. Once you're in the 'My Account' section, you will be able to change your password.
Log in to The North Face® Online Store, and click on the ''My Account'' link located at the top of the screen. Once you are in the "My Account" section, you will be able to update your billing and shipping information.