Men's Montana Ski Mittens
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Montana Ski Mittens in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Shell :
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Palm overlay :
- 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane (PU) Faux Leather
- Thumb and index finger :
- Etip™ Compatible
- Back-of-hand lining :
- 255 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Palm lining :
- TKA 100—190 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Gauntlet lining :
- WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Back-of-hand insulation :
- 250 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer
- Palm insulation :
- 160 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer
- Gauntlet insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Back-of-hand lining features cosy Sherpa fleece and palm lining features super-soft TKA 100 fleece
- Faux leather on palm for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Buckle and webbing on back of hand and shock cord at gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- Wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2023 4:07:44 PM EST