Men's Quest Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Quest Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Bring minimal street style to the trail without compromising on protection. This is what the Quest Insulated Jacket is all about. DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric protects you from rain and snowfall without overheating you, while synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation ensures steady warmth even when it gets wet. It's highly compressible too, making it easy to stuff in a pack as you push harder up the mountain. When the wind picks up, just tighten the hem, throw up the hood and sink your head low against the soft chin guard lining no need to head back home early.
- Centreback :
- 78,7 cm
- Fabric - Solid Colours :
- 110 G/M², DryVent™ 2L–100% Polyester
- Fabric - Novelty Version :
- 115 G/M², DryVent™ 2L–100% Polyester
- Insulation :
- Heatseeker® Synthetic - 100% Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 698 g
- Sizes :
- Fixed hood with one-way hood regulation
- An insulated version of our Quest shell jacket, designed to keep you warm and dry.
- Brushed knit back neck and chin guard lining
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Exposed centre front zip with a water-resistant finish
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 31, 2023 10:17:57 PM EDT