Men's Royal Arch Fleece Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Royal Arch Fleece Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Bold colour blocking and 100% recycled, retro-looking Sherpa fleece give the Royal Arch Fleece Gilet a retro feel. It's light, quick-drying and delivers all the warmth you need on chilly hikes in the great outdoors - especially as it has an adjustable drawcord hem to lock in the heat.
- Fabric - Body :
- 150D, 255 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Low-Pile Sherpa Fleece
- Overlay :
- 50D x 75D, 74 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Taffeta overlays on collar and shoulders with onion skin detailing
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Taffeta patch-on, dual-entry hand pockets with a hook-and-loop closure and onion skin detailing
- Elastic-bound armholes
- Drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 31, 2023 9:17:24 PM EDT