Men's Himalayan Suit
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Suit in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
- Fabric - Lower Arms, Seat & Lower Legs :
- 83 G/M² FUTURELIGHT™—90% Recycled Nylon, 10% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Main Shell :
- 35 G/M², 100% Nylon Ripstop with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Internal Vest & Cuffs :
- 104 G/M², 76% Recycled Nylon, 24% Elastane with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Main Lining :
- 28 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Zonal Lining :
- 33 G/M², 54% Recycled Nylon, 48% Nylon Double Weave with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Main Insulation :
- 900-Fill ProDown™ with Water Repellency; Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified by Control Union, CU 843098
- Zonal Insulation in Collar, Inner Front Placket, Back Panel & Inner Thighs :
- 80 G/M², 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Avg Weight :
- 1614 g
- Sizes :
- Vest features two secure-zip pockets and two stretch-mesh pockets for carrying water bottles
- Full rainbow drop seat with a down draft tube and multiple zip pulls for easy access and venting
- Fine-tuned fit and shaping balances warmth and mobility
- Cloud Down construction helps reduce cold spots and increase packability
- 900 fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Targeted use of stretch synthetic insulation coupled with a breathable lining in the collar, inner front placket, back panel and inner thighs for zonal temperature regulation
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ with Spectra® ripstop in the lower arms, seat and lower legs for targeted weather and abrasion resistance
- Fully adjustable helmet and oxygen mask-compatible hood
- Asymmetrical front zip layout helps protect zips from oxygen-mask condensation and freezing
- Double-layer, asymmetrical front placket with two-way, reverse-coil zips and glove-compatible zip pulls
- Stretch synthetic insulation and breathable lining on inner placket help provide optimal temperature regulation
- Secure-zip pocket on inner front placket
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets on chest
- Self-equalising, internal vest-suspension system with FlashDry™ and two side-release buckle closures
- Large secure-zip hand pockets with down draft tubes and internal insulation
- Two external mesh drop pockets on thighs
- Stretch-knit wrist gaiters with FlashDry™ and thumb loops
- Double-layer lower-leg construction allows for outer shell to fit independently over boots
- Shell leg openings feature cord-lock adjustment with grip tape
- Insulated leg openings feature elastic cuffs
- Glove-compatible zip pulls are cold-tested to withstand extremely low temperatures
- Webbing loop on forearms for glove-leash attachment
- High-candlepower reflective bar on hood, upper arms and lower legs
- Multiple reflective logos
- Lightweight, polyurethane-coated compression sack and large mesh storage bag included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 1, 2023 12:29:11 AM EDT