WOMEN´S BACK-TO-BERKELEY II BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN´S BACK-TO-BERKELEY II BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Approximate weight - ½ pair :
- 344 g
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 15, 2021 9:59:22 PM EDT