Women's Dragline Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dragline Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology, but it's uniquely made using recycled and bio-based materials, lowering your impact on nature, where we know you love to play. It features a roomy helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents and a powder skirt for when you're riding deep.
- Centreback :
- 73,66 cm
- Fabric :
- 216 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Membrane made from 60% nylon and 40% castor oil
- Wax-look ripstop fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a drawcord
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zips
- Secure-zip hand pockets with a snap-closure flap
- Secure-zip pass pocket with a goggle wipe above left cuff
- Two internal, mesh drop pockets
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal, elastic thumb loops at cuffs for easy layering
- Fixed powder skirt
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Media port in right chest pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 18, 2022 1:05:06 AM EDT